Monday, April 13, 2009

While we're waiting

So last week was Jen's spring break. We took a nice trip on Friday over the hill to San Jose with Clive and visited the Discovery Children's museum. Jen has some digi shots on her Flickr including this one:
Go Skateboarding Day 08

I have to wait for my film to come back. I shot with my new AE-1 Program and 800 Kodak UC film. It does remind me however of our last educational excursion which was to Longs Marine Lab with Clive and Jen's mom. I shot expired film that turned out mostly muddy but had a couple of gems like these:
Longs Marine Lab

Had some winding issues with the expired film so the scans came back screwed up; but there were some cool mistakes like these 2 which I combined into one.
Longs Marine Lab

Go Skateboarding Day is coming up on June 21st. Should be another fun 2 day road trip with the boys. Last year we had a blast hitting 5 parks and even this pool not too far from Ripon skatepark.
Go Skateboarding Day 08

No comments:

Post a Comment