Friday, March 20, 2009

My Dad will love this.


Clive
Originally uploaded by Keith A Wilson
My dad will love this photo. Its just "his kind" of shot. He'll sit in one spot at a party or at a family get together and shoot photo after photo just to get 1 just like this. He used to tell me when I starting shooting photos that if you get 1-2 really good shots on a roll you've done a great job. I always thought that was so encouraging of him. Thanks Dad.

The only thing I think he would do a little differently is zoom in or get a little closer. I think he'll enjoy the entire set.

I shot these with my Canon A-1 using some expired Kodak Elite Chrome 200 film. I found quite a few unexposed rolls in the bottom of a box about a month ago. The camera is just what I wanted. A 70s masterpiece of adjust ability and automatic settings and incredible lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment